Mercer Windows are the natural, energy and resource efficient, choice for your home or commercial window and door project.
Mercer windows and doors are quality crafted with precision fit mitered corners; rounded edges; color coordinated components; Euro-style hardware; and sturdy, compact frames that will maximize your view. Your home will feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer with thermally-resistant, tight sealing vinyl frames, the highest quality glass units with argon gas standard, and the latest in LoE glass technology. With a variety of styles, colors, and energy efficient designs to choose from, our quality construction and low maintenance materials insure that you’ll spend less on utility bills and enjoy years of lasting value and performance.
Mercer Replacement Window Types
Mercer Vinyl Windows
Mercer offer a full line of vinyl replacement windows designed to meet your design objectives. Engineered to provide years of trouble free operation, energy efficiency, comfort, and security. All of our vinyl windows meet or exceed ENERGY STAR standarts, and offer the latest in glazing technology.
Replacement windows are easy to configure, with so many styles to choose from. Many can be inset into the frame of an existing window without disturbing the stucco or siding.
Mercer windows are available in white, almond or clay as standard. Made of impact, corrosion, and UV resistant virgin PVC that won’t warp, crack, or fade.
Mercer Windows Features
To complement the best window frame you need the best glass. That’s why Mercer windows are made exclusively with the best Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) in the industry.
- Stainless steel spacer – sturdy, energy efficient, filled with moisture absorbing desiccant, and airtight at the bent corners.
- Dual seal construction – provides two barriers to moisture penetrating the sealed air space. Most insulated glass contain just one.
- Argon gas filled air space – standard in all Mercer LoE IGU’s. Improves "U" value, increases inside glass surface temperature, aids in reducing condensation..
- Ultimate Performance Glass – Mercer windows come standard with dual-layer 272 LoE glass. This amazing LoE coating keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, saves on energy, and allows volumes of natural light..
- Optional LoE 366 – Three-layer LoE lets in more light than tinted glass, and keeps more heat out, compared to standard LoE. Blocks up to 95% UV radiation, reducing fading of your home’s interior furnishings.