Marvin fine wood and custom wood windows offer an endless array of "made for you" styles, woods and colors. High performance glass options come in tints and textures. Aluminum cladding is available.
Marvin offers Low E II and High R Triple Pane options for maximum energy efficiency. Just as essential in warm or cold climates, they save energy and money. And they're built to withstand the temperatures at Marvin's headquarters in January.
Marvin's warranties are complete, foolproof. And their service commitment means that you'll get the service you need, if you were ever to need it.
Marvin Replacement Window Types
Marvin Wood Windows
Each and every one of 11,000 standard shapes and sizes of windows is made for a specific project, never a mass-market chain.
Marvin Windows offer Low E II and High R Triple Pane options for maximum energy efficiency. Just as essential in warm or cold climates, they save energy and money.
Marvin windows are made from the highest quality wood, inspected time and again for perfection by specially designed computer systems and the human touch.
Marvin window lines include wood, clad, and composite construction and low-E and argon-filled glass for high efficiency. Marvin markets a line of stock sizes and has extensive special-order and custom options. Marvin windows are sold through independent home centers and dealers and are premium priced.
Marvin Windows Features
- Extensive amount of hardware options available including Ashley Norton, Stone River Bronze, Valli Valli, Bouvet
- Offers several standard interior wood species, including white oak, mahogany, cherry
- LoE-366: Features 3 metallic layers of LoE keeping your house cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- The highest quality, AAMA 2605, paint finish available
- Classic looks to match historic windows with optimum energy efficiency
- Custom sizes and shapes available
- Nineteen standard exterior extruded aluminum clad colors
- Wood interior screens