Based in Waltham, MA, Harvey has built a solid reputation as a leading manufacturer of quality replacement windows. A family-owned and operated business with over 45 years’ experience, Harvey is known for outstanding craftsmanship and superior service as well as standing behind every replacement window they make
Harvey Replacement Window Types
Harvey Vinyl Windows
Our vinyl replacement and new construction windows are known for their beauty, energy efficiency, reliability, unsurpassed performance and numerous design options. Engineered to last, Harvey vinyl windows feature multi-chamber construction, 100% virgin vinyl for a true white color, top-of-the-line block and tackle balances which never need adjustment, and the convenience of tilt-in sashes.
Harvey vinyl replacement windows are made with multi-chamber construction and are very energy efficient. There are ten styles of Harvey replacement windows to choose from, including casement, double hung, picture, rolling, hopper, awning, designer shapes, garden and single hung, bay and bow .
Harvey Wood Windows
Harvey wood windows available in casement, double hung, picture, bay, bow, awning styles, and more. With these windows you can personalize the look and feel of your house.
When the traditional look of genuine wood is preferred, the Majesty window is your best choice. It combines the warmth and beauty of wood inside with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior.
The Majesty custom wood window offers endless possibilities for your remodeling or new construction plans. You can replace virtually any existing window with a quality constructed custom wood window.
Harvey Window features:
- Anti-theft ventilation limit latches for security while ventilating
- Streamlined bottom sash with optional lift handles
- Insulated windows with 7/8" PPG Intercept® warm edge spacer system provides 10% warmer indoor glass temperature
- Dual action low profile sash lock with integrated tilt/wash feature eliminates the need for separate tilt latches
- Ventilation limit latches keep top or bottom sash partially open
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with optional Low-E/Argon glazing
- Available in an acoustical window to reduce unwanted noise
- Available locking half or full screen
- Multi chamber design in all extrusions adding strength and durability